Here are some things to remember about the ceremony:
* Everyone of all ages and backgrounds is welcome.
* Ceremonies around the world will be starting at the same moment, so please be on time.
* Please help ensure that all participants get the opportunity to place a wreath.
* Please follow the location coordinators instructions on where to place wreaths, as well as “how” they should be placed.
* We especially appreciate volunteers willing to help clean-up. Please check in with the location coordinator if you are interested in helping with the clean-up.
The most important thing to remember is to have a wonderful experience participating in the ceremony and thank you so much for help Wreaths achieve our mission to remember, honor and teach.